Blog By Sarah Jordan-Ross, CEO & Founder
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre®
We have always upheld the strictest Health & Safety guidelines within our family wellness centre and now that our centre will begin to re-open from the COVID 19 forced closures, we are taking additional measures in maintaining our high sanitation standards. This is critical for both reducing the spread of communicable diseases and ensuring peace of mind and safety for guests and Sarahs® employees.
Please take the time to read the below information for the safety of our clients and our employees.
- Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre is following TAS and Federal Government Regulations and Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre strict guidelines, including those related to occupancy levels, social distancing and other measures intended to reduce the spread of any virus.
- Guests appointments will not be accepted if there are any signs of sickness, especially a cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- If a guest or staff member becomes ill while in the wellness centre, we will be following ourSarah’s Family Wellness Centre guidelines and will send guests/staff members home.
- Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre employees will be unable to work if they are sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness, especially a cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre team members will be regularly sanitising all communal areas, high touch points, treatment suites and bathrooms; according to Safe Work Australia and Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre policies and procedures.
- Clients are encouraged to use cashless transactions, using our touch/swipe/no signature technology. If cash transaction are unavoidable, staff members will wash and sanitise their hands after each transaction…
THE EXTRA STEPS WE ARE TAKING FOR EVERYONE’S PROTECTION
- We are taking extra precautions in our Wellness Centre including occupancy levels, social distancing and other measures as outlined below.
- Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre will be greeting our guests with a no-touch welcome. Asking guests to wash hands prior to treatments or sanitise with the hand sanitiser provided throughout each location
- Therapists will maintain correct hand hygiene throughout your treatment and will refrain from touching their own faces during any services
- Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied for use by the guest, if they choose, during services, including disposable gloves and facemasks.
- Please respect our social distancing signs and protection-screens in reception spaces.
- Clients must not be barefoot when entering our spa locations. Clients should use their own shoes where possible.
- Disposable cups will be provided for drinking water.
- No tester displays of Candles. Diffusers or Skincare products will be accessible. Treatment menus, magazines, books will be removed from reception or lounge spaces
- If there is a delay between appointments alternative waiting arrangement may be appropriate eg clients waiting in their cars until contacted
CLIENT BOOKINGS AND SCHEDULING
- As per Australian Government Guidelines, social distancing rules apply with the number of clients on the premises at one time. (1 person per 4 square metres), Stage 1 – 10 people maximum at any one time and Stage 2 – 20 people maximum at any one time
- Guest arrival times will be staggered in 5-10 min increments where we can, this will avoid congestion and help us adhere to social distancing rules
- Clients are to come in alone, friends, family and children cannot wait in the spa reception spaces.
- Kids Creche services will be limited to one family of children and maximum of 3 kids at any one time. managed individually depending on circumstances.
- Couples or small groups bookings will need to follow our social distancing rules and these will be managed individually depending on circumstances.
- Treatments are preferred by appointment only, ensuring our pre appointment wellbeing form and verbal checks are completed prior to arrival and noted in the client POS system.
- Pre registration of your booking requests can be made online please visit www.sarahsfamilywellnesscentre.com.au
- All appointments will be scheduled to allow for breaks in between appointments for cleaning and sanitising of treatment rooms, all touch points, and of course fresh clean linen for every guest.
- Sarah’s Family Wellness Centre will be conducting in-house and external Covid-19 training for every employee. Our wellness centre will have a designated Safety Supervisor to ensure compliance.
GUEST APPOINTMENT RESERVATION PROCESS
All appointments made atSarah’s Family Wellness Centre will be asked to confirm personal details including Full Name, DOB, Contact Number, Address and Email address. (this is a Federal Government requirement).
Our normal booking and cancelation policies apply and we will request a credit card to secure your appointment.
If you do need to cancel or change your booking please let us know ASAP or at least 24 hours in advance.
Clients who are sick, you will not be charged a cancellation fee throughout Covid 19.
Client Appointment Screening – required prior to all bookings.
|Have you or anyone in your household travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days?|
|Have you or someone in your household had personal contact with anyone who has travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days who is showing symptoms of COVID 19?|
|Is there anyone living at your house who is under self-isolation?|
|Have you or someone in your household had contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID 19 in the last 14 days?|
|Are you or someone in your household currently unwell, including mild illness? Eg fever, cough, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, nausea.|
We encourage both our clients and staff to download the Governments COVIDSAFE App. This app speeds up contacting people exposed to Coronavirus. This helps health officials support and protect you, your friends and family.